Wednesday 28 October 2015

On a Rainy Wednesday - An Obvious Post

This is a total gimmie post. I'm about to state the obvious. Everyone's talking about the torrential downpour wreaking havoc on Southern Ontario. The commute this morning was total hell, and word on the street is that the trip home is going to be even worse. We're expecting a record 50 mm today, and for those who aren't sure how much that is... It's about a month's worth. We're getting about a month's worth of rain today. And, to top it off, apparently winds are reaching speeds of up to 70 km/h. Delightful.

So I thought I'd provide comfort to you all. While I'd like to envelope each one of you in a nice, warm hug, that seems rather impossible. Instead, here's a playlist. Listen as you warm up/dry off, as you clean up any flood damage, or as you sit and watch the storm. I can't promise there won't be any Prince on here... But I do promise there's no Guns and Roses. Or Rihanna. Here's your playlist for a rainy Wednesday - stay dry out there, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment